Wednesday, June 5, 2013



This weekend I attended a fundraiser for a little boy with cancer. To help raise funds my husband and I donated a brand new "Ruff Tuff Kennels" dog crate and two autographed Ranger jerseys and an autographed Knicks jersey for their silent auction. I was also able to set up a table with my books, and offered off a $15 dollar gift certificate to Barnes & Noble and a free ecopy of my YA book, The Shifted, too.


Here's a pic of me.



And a pic of me with a future reader (my youngest nephew!)






 It was a beautiful day but it super windy so I had to get creative and find ways to hold down my books and book swag. (And I really should have remembered to apply the sunscreen BEFORE I got sunburnt)  But overall it was a great time and I got to meet some really nice people. I just wish it was for different circumstances :(
       [God bless that little boy and his family]



For some happy news I just found out The Shifted is currently in the hands of the format person so that means it should be coming to print shortly. I CAN NOT wait. And edits for my second book will be beginning soon as well. More updates on that when I have them.


xoxo
Natalie


P.S. ALL my kid books are now being offered on Amazon at a discounted price.







No comments:

Post a Comment