Monday, June 24, 2013



Hey!

 Just wanted to swing in and tell all of you that I officially completed my third novel today. The "zombie" book is done!! yay!! This was about 10 months of my life, so it's sort of bitter sweet.  I am on to formatting it and ordering myself up the final draft. More to come shortly. Once I verify the cover comes in clear, I will post it all for you with a book description. Looking forward to showing you my character "cast" too for the main characters of this book.

Once this book is released, I will be jumping back and forth between three more novels. One is another ya paranormal, another is a ya romance and finally, a book I am co-authoring with my brother-in-law which will be my first Adult Fiction book.

Looking forward to seeing what the rest of the year brings. Don't forget Book 2 of the Emerson Fox Series: Full Moon On The Rise will be out this year too! Probably sometime in fall!!

xoxo
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment