Sunday, September 7, 2014

Almost my favorite season...



Well happy September to all of you! And happy birthday to my godson, Wyatt. We are coming up on my favorite season, and I can't be more excited. Pumpkin everything, cool days, beautiful colored leaves...oh, and writing season! Yup, now that summer is almost over, I will be spending more time indoors and getting my "write" on.

I know that I have been M.I.A a lot this year, and I apologize. I haven't stopped thinking of all of you and it's because of all of you that I am still in the writing chair.
I have just had a lot of personal stuff going on in my life, and my computer has been in the fritz. But at the current moment, things seem to be giving me the green light (computer included) and I am playing catch up now.

Yesterday I spent all day writing. It felt great. I got about 3000 words typed and the words are still flowing as of this morning. I can't wait to finish the sequel to Finding Keith. I have some fun ideas for it.


After that I have plans for a bunch of stories, but I am not rushing it. I want to give you a great story, not just some rushed one. Therefore, I'm never going to be that author that pumps out books every month. My books will take longer but I promise I will put my heart and soul into each one. I will try to create a world that pulls you in.
That's my promise.
That's my writing style.
My characters mean everything to me. I want them to mean everything to you too. In that moment you are reading, I want you to feel you know them. I don't want to give you just a story. I want to give you friendships. I want to give you emotions.
So please bear with me as I write slowly.
And please excuse my lack of constant updates.
I don't want to post just to post nonsense. I  want to post when I have something important to say.

Thank you for understanding.
Thank you for being great.

Enjoy my favorite season to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment