Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Summer is here...



Happy July 1st, everyone! I can't believe that we are starting the 7th month of 2014 already. It's crazy how fast time flies.
I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine, but being careful to apply the sunblock (Trust me on this one, I'm STILL peeling from a burn I got about 2 1/2 weeks ago)
Do any of you have some exciting plans for the fourth of July?
My weekend is so booked that I highly doubt I will do any writing at all.

And speaking of writing, in case you are wondering Losing Time is still going well. Up to Chapter 7 now. My YA romance I don't have a title for yet, is about the same place. And my YA paranormal is currently being reviewed by one of my readers for some serious critique. (Can't wait to finish that one- it's been a long time coming.)

Also, I wrote two new kid books last month. I am currently in the midst of going through the edits. Hoping to have them published by the end of the week, but since its a holiday weekend, might be the beginning of next. We will see.

Anyway, that's all for now.
My best friend in the world is down this week, and I just spent yesterday with her like we used to back in high school. I can't wait to catch up with her again before she heads back home.
I had a blast yesterday laughing and being crazy just like old times.
I sooooooo wish she lived near me still.

Well, that's all for now.
Xoxo,
Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment