Friday, July 12, 2013

T.G.I.F



 Happy Friday everyone!! (At least I hope it's a happy one for you... though I've had some disappointing things happen this week myself, which makes the "happy" part a bit challenging. But hey I'm trying)

I don't really have much to report, I just wanted to check in. Tell you I'm thinking about all of you, and can't wait for Finding Keith to be available. It's currently being edited so I just have to sit back and wait for it. I still don't have a definite date but it will be an August release. You can check out what I've been posting on facebook this past week.(They are just little teasers from the book:)







 Then of course there is the little thing I made up of some oneliners in my book :



So there you have it....

 Zombies. Hot guys. Romance. Nonstop action. Friendship. And one faithful pitbull!

Are you excited or what? I know I am! 10 months of my life is into this book... that's crazy to think about. I'm nervous though. Being I am going to self-publish this title. So far those reading it for me have loved it, but I am getting a few more readers opinions too before I hit the publish button.


And for any one that is curious about my Gram... she's holding on, she's a fighter. But this week has just been tough and seeing her getting hurt, and passing out and all that, is just hard on the heart. Writing has been a challenge lately because my mind is all over the place, but I'll get to it. In the meantime I have been reading like I said I was going to do.
So far I've read 6 books :)
And I've enjoyed all of them.
I am in awe of writers and there amazing talent.


No comments:

Post a Comment