Monday, March 11, 2013

A new email account



Hey everyone! For the past few months I have not been able to access my email account on my website. I keep trying but it isn't working so I went ahead and created a new email account so people can contact me if they would like with any writing questions, opinions of the book, anything. I enjoy getting mail from fans.
If you HAVE previously written me on my website and I HAVE NOT responded, I apologize. I should have informed you all sooner but I was hoping I would figure it out and be able to keep the original one. However, that didn't happen. So please, if you wrote me something but you haven't heard a peep from me, send it again to the following email address:

nmcarlisle@ymail.com


Thank you. You are all important to me and my writing, and I enjoy hearing from you.




No comments:

Post a Comment