Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Writing Update!



 Hey everyone! Just stopping in really quick to let you know that I've been writing! Alot! I'm hoping that I'm finally getting back into the swing of things. I have new summer hours at work so instead of two days off, I now have three whole days ! That extra day is really beneficial in the writing department.

I am getting closer to ending my manuscript everyday...  If I stuck with my original plan it would be done already but I didn't want to end the story there. I decided to add even more to it. I love being back with my characters.

Hopefully, I will finish soon.
And of course you will all be the first to know if (when) I do!


Happy Summer!!!



P.s. Got the paperback copy of Dead Friends Walking in the mail yesterday. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment