Monday, March 24, 2014

New Year, New Stuff...



 Hey Everyone! I've been M.I.A for a few months now. I'm sorry. A lot been going on in the home front and at my full -time job. It's hard to find time to finish all my to-do lists and unfortunately writing was put on the back burner for awhile but I think it's just about time I'm done with that. There hasn't really been any updates, no new books out, but my Emerson Academy Series is now available in print too! So if you have been waiting for it to be in paperback, now is your chance to pick up a copy for your shelves!

I will be back on shortly, this is a just a quick H-E-L-L-O during my lunch hour!!! I just wanted to let you all know I'm thankful for your support, I love your feedback on my stories, and I am glad people are falling in love with my characters just as much as I have.

There's a few things swirling around my head lately, and I need to take a moment to put it all down on paper. Once I do that, I will have more progress to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment