Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hey everyone! It's been a while, way too long actually. I just realized its been over a month since I wrote last. And here I thought its only been a couple weeks. Guess my perception of time isn't too great, huh?

For those that are just visiting my page, welcome and know that my recent release, THE SHIFTED is currently available for purchase wherever ebooks are sold. Just click on the cover picture on this blog page and you can check out a free sample on Amazon and see if its something you might enjoy. (I sure hope you do!)

And for those that know my book has been published, and have enjoyed it, I have some good news to share with you. I recently signed a contract for the second book in the series, so that means hopefully book two will be published sometime THIS year!! :) I will definitely keep you updated on that when I know more information. I can't wait for you all to read it! Book Two is my favorite so far...then again Book 3 isn't written yet.

I have gotten a little behind on my writing due to the holidays and working overtime, but this past week I've finally sat down in my computer chair and started back up again. I can't wait to jump back into the paranormal world and figure out what's going to happen next in Kale and Scout Rollins' life and in the life of some new main characters- book to be announced sometime later this year. I'm very excited about this coming year, I have some stuff up my sleeve.

I thank everyone for the wonderful feedback so far on THE SHIFTED and my children's story, THE GIRL WHOSE HEART WAS SO BIG. I really appreciate it. It makes me happy to know you've enjoyed stories that mean so much to me. It makes all my hard work worth it. :)

And speaking of my children's story, I've been asked to be a quest speaker at a school for young author's appreciation day. I'm super excited, a little nervous, but honored. I can't wait to share my experience with you all. More on that later.

In the mean time, I'm going to get back to writing . You all have a great night. Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment