Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Publication of my children's story

Hey everyone!!!

My children's story is now available for purchase at https://www.createspace.com/4004357
Fifty percent of the royalties made from the sale of this book will be donated to the Associated Humane Societies.

Here is a pic of the cover -you can also access the createspace.com by clicking on the picture too.

















In a few days it will also be available on Amazon.com, but if any of you would like to purchase it sooner, it's ready.

I'm currently in the middle of an office remodel, but once everything is finished I will be posting blog about why I chose the Associated Humane Societies as my choice for donation. I hope everyone enjoys the story and understands the powerful message behind it.


I'll be back with more soon...


xoxo
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment