Thursday, December 22, 2011

Still waiting...

Hey everyone, just thought I would wish you all a very merry, and happy holiday! I haven't been updating much but there hasn't been anything to write about. I'm still waiting for word from the publishing company.. once I know something I will let you know.
As I grow more anxious and stressed (somewhat discouraged too) each day, I try to remind myself how happy I am that I atleast wrote and finished a novel this year and that if this publishing company doesn't work out, there are others. Lots of others.


I heard great reviews from my grandmother who is the only person who read my full manuscript- but then again, she is my grandma. She'd love anything I wrote. And that's why I love her so much- and of course, because she's just an awesome, amazing woman who I look up to in so many ways. But at least my book held the attention of an 85 year old woman who doesn't care for paranormal genres. So that makes me happy.
And also ..I just wanted to share with you what pretty pretty cool christmas gifts i got  this week- that all were book-inspired presents. I guess my friends really know me and what makes me smile and what  I need.
I got a cool new mouse pad from my bestfriend that just makes me laugh everyday and puts me in a good mood. So Now when I start writing or perhaps editing, I will have something to look at everyday that makes me smile when I get frustrated or discouraged at writing. Its great she knows I NEED that.
I also got two bracelets- one that is full of "healing" stones with my name on it..
and one that says "Dear friend, may your day be filled with blessings and may you always have the courage to to spread your wings and fly."
 How perfect is that for a boast of confidence?

Just wanted to thank my friends that are there supporting me and believing in me. Without them, I'd probaby go crazy lol.

Well everyone, until I know more, have a wonderful day and best wishes for a healthy, happy holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment