Sunday, November 27, 2011

Grateful

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great thanksgiving, I know I did. I was blessed to head to my hometown and see my family who I miss dearly. And this year I am thankful for my grandmother who is still with us, even though the doctors had given her 3 to 12 months to live only. It's been a lot longer than that. She is the most positive woman I know, and the strongest- and her strength and laughter still shines through even living with the cancer. She encourages me to follow my dreams, and she is one of the reasons that I work so hard to make my dreams come true.
I hope all of you have someone in your life that stands by you, encourages you, and inspires you. Support is something a lot of us lack- and confidence is another. 
She is someone that has always believed in me, even when I haven't believed in myself. And without her, I wouldn't be where I'm heading today.... that is determined to make my dreams come true.

If you get a chance- let that special person in your life know how much he/she means to you. I'm sure he/she would love to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment