Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July!!!



 Just wanted to wish every one a Happy 4th of July! Hope you have a fun, safe night and get to see some fireworks. (If that's your thing.)
I am currently back "Home" in my hometown, staring out the window at the beautiful Pennsylvanian mountains. The weather is gorgeous, the sky is blue with just a touch of bright white clouds, and the country fields are filled with swaying pink and yellow wild flowers and an abundance of clover flowers.
I love it here.
I'm mostly looking forward to my family reunion this weekend, and seeing my Gram. Even battling cancer, she is still the strongest most positive person I ever met. I know my time with her is dwindling down, as we can't control life, but I am very blessed to still have her in my life and to be able to spend this week with her.
You will not hear much from me for the next few days, as I want to make sure I spend as much time as I can with her since I am not sure when I will be back this way again. Lately, the trips between get longer and longer apart.

I assure you all though that I am working on Finding Keith edits, and that I am getting a few more readers' opinions this weekend. I am so super excited to share this book with all of you, and thinking up some good giveaway ideas that I plan to do in the upcoming weeks.
On the car ride up, I actually came up with my next book idea (Like I need more ideas right now lol) but I think you will all be pleased. I can't wait to start outlining. Hopefully it turns into something.

Take care.
xoxo
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment